OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Weekend peeps! Personally I'm a long-term holder of XPED and...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Weekend peeps!

Personally I'm a long-term holder of XPED and always will be till FA change! I was intrigued with the technology from start and strongly believe this is the next wave of innovation!

I too have a hate love relationship with T10 - I understand his motives like i understand every other chartist.

It's funny, because when the stock is on a solid run all the people that are purely FA driven seem to be requesting chart updates with the hope there gains are safe and secured!

I've said it before and i'll say it again - TA is a measure of ALL of your emotions, it's a measure of every aspect that plays on the ASX and deeper it's a measure of what management are doing behind the scene!

The beauty about technical analysis is you can be passionate about the stock fundamentally and use further more to your advantage the TA to build on your capital! Trust me T10, Madmacs will not be day trading this when it's runs - they might even be free carrying a huge holding for all we know!

Thanks to XPED and learning everyday with TA i've now made great money (which is what we are all here todo) along with increased my holdings from before i started, plus! I'm honestly excited about the tech!

So how's about you peeps give chartist a break and start learning a thing or two...it's funny, because most of you seem like you dont have a day job and spend all your time on HC...safe to say, everyone is aspiring to be a retired stock market trader?

It's funny because T10 was calling the stock to collapse before Lisa's resignation - if you read into his cryptic posts or more read into both his and Madmacs charts you'll see what we (chartist) see.

No chartist can tell you to sell - but they can post what's about to take place!

Below is an example of an opportunity I spotted to make great money (money that I will be further injecting into XPE)

I spotted a potential cup formation at 3cent's I took a punt because I know the positives of 88E FA!

I sold at 5.4 just before the handle formation took place - and it did!

Point of the story is - we are all in the same boat with different strategies!

Keep on your toes peeps and dont put all your heart and money just into FA!

Best of luck, next week will be interesting - we are yet to find a support, "if" we don't go back to fill that gap..4.2 will need to be tested for a support line!

Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 1.08.28 PM.png
    Last edited by W007: 10/09/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.