OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-7831

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    hey mate. ill get straight to it and piss in your pocket right after i'm finished.

the first thing that gets me is the uneven cross hairs. obviously very easy to follow once zoomed in but just smashes me with a heachache straight away.
    second thing is without colour coding in the legend for the indicators i really have to concentrate to work out which ones are which. also the EMAS down the bottom and not up the top with the rest of the legend doesnt help.
    lastly i guess its just very busy, but possibly with colour coding that might relieve a bit of that. The trendline and boxes and circles being the same colour as some of the indicators makes it a bit confusing.

now you seem like a really humble guy and i feel like a dick now for criticising your chart! respect gone up dramatically for being so down to earth, id be stoked with even 10% of your TA knowledge. been following your charts eagerly since you first started posting them, (without checking)i believe it was around march when we started boosting from the 3's after relisting. Keep up the good work mate, owe you a couple of beers for some of the info i had previously missed then picked up on your charts!

cheers mate (hope i wasnt too harsh)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 2817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.