OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

HD, I don't understand where you come from in your statements....

1. 1,855 Posts.
    HD, I don't understand where you come from in your statements. Not at all.

And just to add to your statement that you wanted to see what the SP dropped today first to see if it was worth it, well, I think everyone was expecting news on Intel/Microsoft coz' today is Microsoft event. Why not? Xped has progressed to this level of expectation, IMO.

But we do get surprises like this - I mean good surprise - from Xped. There is no bad news. Just very good news. And to add to that, more news is expected in the coming days and weeks.

Xped counter is just very manipulative - the greedy trolls are all over. Its the same with some of the other counters on ASX. I can understand why you said you wanna see the SP ... coz of the trolls. But definitely not on the potential of Xped, IMO.

Xped's current website IMO, is ok. Its updated as it should .... small little things like latest announcements are not there - its ok as we can get those announcements elsewhere. Anything on their products - we can see them there.

They already announced that a new website will be up soon - by end of the month. I am sure it will be up. Not that as of todate, nothing has been mentioned on their website, anyway.

The MOUs .... well, things are moving, not stagnant. We are hearing and being updated on lots of progress since re-listing (less than 6 months) such as Intel Quark D2000 has been uploaded successfully onto Intel Gateway, today's Microsoft event, launching of Device Browser, JCT's update, Telink's update, Telink is with Apple Homekit, etc etc. IMO, those company updates are more important as they show positive progresses are ongoing.

Just my thoughts.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.