OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

No booming startup goes up in a straightline, the good point...

1. 429 Posts.
    No booming startup goes up in a straightline, the good point about Xped is their has been a good steady stream of positive outcomes, the foundations are looking very strong .Nothing but a high risk stock that constantly becomes more derisked every month Expecting a very jagged chart hopefully in an upward trend. In the early days when they were under the umbrella of Raya I looked over the big shareholders holdings , some are sitting on a huge profit my expectation is many would derisk their portfolio as we go, this will trigger off all kinds of negative sentiment and technically trigger off stop losses with traders thinking its the end of the world , one elderly lady investor had to just dump her holding, can't blame her Perth is harder now than since the early 90s recession and she's come away with a healthy profit , I had no more money to buy off screen unlike some people I don't have a money machine. Again it brings back memories of Paladin in its heyday and all the stories I get now out of investing groups about people who got burnt as it went from memory 10.20$ to 20C many of these were competant chart readers, , again a very jagged chart. The very point is very few held all the way from 1.7c to 10$ except one tradie I know who was going through a very long and ugly divorce and couldn't trade them . Many times the chart upwards gave away signals it was all over
    We will all see but expect don't expect to see the chart resembling a waterslide.

There should be a box at the bottom in sentiment which says"trade part of holding " I believe that box would be clicked often from many honest stakeholders .
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.