OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Certain brokers have the ability to cross trade (XT) and centre...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Certain brokers have the ability to cross trade (XT) and centre point trade(CX) which is a joke in itself, they do this when the same broker has a buyer and a seller at the same price....it seems to me(and one example shown in my above post) that the owner of the bot is in fact working with the broker or at minimum using these CX's/XT's to their advantage.....the reason I say this is because over and over again we initially see XT's and/or CX's followed immediately by negligible shares dropped into the sell side in an attempt to trigger stop losses and nervous nellies to dump(and as mentioned above they then load up the sell side and rinse and repeat)

So for example(look at trades above):

-The SP is .046
    -In come the XT's/CX's @ .0455 which in fact lower the SP(sometimes alarming total noobs)
    -Followed by negligible parcels sold into .045 in hope of getting stop losses triggered and nervous nellies selling to completely wiping out .045
    -They then load up the sell side with more shares at each pip hoping to scare more holders to sell
    -rinse and repeat

***Do this with more aggression and they trigger a massive sell-off as they did last time dropping the SP from .058 to .029
    ***Note when they have all the shares they want and they think a bottom is in they then then work in the opposite direction(stacking the buy side, small bites into buy side trigger buys etc etc) making sure to push the SP well above the average SP that they obtained their shares at....do you think it's coincidental that the massive sell off started around .058 and was then pushed back over .058? The key is to hold and wait your turn to sell in the green lol, or better yet hold until we get the bigger news and let that take over.

just my 2 cents
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.