OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-856

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Not sure if this helps but I converted oppies as well and had to sell heads to have the funds in a couple of days.
    I have been in IOT for some time and have seen some wild fluctuations from 4c upwards. It's to be expected here as well. I'm no expert but a little retrace here and there always gives me a little confidence that it's not just some over the top pump and dump.
    I've referenced this before but many moons ago I was in an O&G called Verus. Ran from 1c - 10c in a couple of days and everyone was calling a $1 dollar stock. Within 2 weeks it was dumped viciously back to abour 2c and never, ever recovered. I learnt then that a slow and steady increase in price based on fundamentals is the way to go.
    I love reading the chart guys posts as it certainly helps me with some decisions from time to time. I genuinely find it fascinating. I think for me though, I'm a bit too scared to try and trade XPE because a big ANN could send it bunta anytime - I don't want to be on the outside when that happens buying in at a higher price.
    Will definitely be topping up again tomorrow if this does retrace further.
    Cheers all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.