OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-8579

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    It's a catch 22 though, in that the hype about mid-large caps is well over-rated, the majority of bluechips will lose you money after you take into consideration/broker fees/tax/etc, so they are just as much a gamble to be honest, with very little upside....you just have to be very careful about the speckies you put bigger money in.

I for one, have well over 5% of my portfolio in speckies(in fact well over 50% for that matter) and wouldn't have it any other way, to prove a point(not bragging but just want to say it how I see it) I invested some pretty decent coin in MXC, PSC, SRT/IAM,and NSL(I still hold IAM and NSL) this year that all went on to give me a bagger and combined have made me well over 6 figures....I'm hoping XPE is next on the list. Imagine if I'd put that money in 1PG, SGH, the banks, oil, or one of the many other mid-large caps that have dived down,,,I would of lost more than 6 figures instead of gained them.

Fortune favors the bold, I'd prefer to put money in a long term deposit or real estate than sit there stressing over large caps when the majority of them struggle to even allow you break even at the end of the day(figure of speech, not talking about day-trading them)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34375 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.