OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-8590

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Unfortunately it is going to happen for a while so long as we have the combination of a substantial retail holding and large number of shares on offer. The ASX (read Australian investors) have a horrendous track record of being able to value tech startups in line with the actual tech offering.
    It's too easy to stifle any positive share price accumulation when there are just that many shares that you can constantly drip-feed into the bid side - not to mention that fact that trading for pips becomes incrementally more profitable the lower the share price goes.
    When (not if) we get back to the 10c+ range it will be because we have news that can be valued by the broader market. I personally would not be averse to a consolidation when we get to this stage.
    Until then I will continue to top up on the dips when I have spare cash - very long on XPED, been here since 1c on Raya.

As an aside, does anyone know what the IRBlasters retail for? I'm thinking they would be great xmas pressies.

gltah
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.