OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-8767

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Agreed, in that deals involving revenue will be the real SP mover, as we all know, but I definitely don't think all holders class the price sensitive ann. to date as all 'fluff', they've been listed for 6 months and have a achieved a fair bit to date(JV's, MOU's, licensing agreements, etc), the wheels are in motion so to speak on multiple fronts. Let Telink/XPE finish building the chip before we pull in contracts, yes low volume in the mean time can still push a share price down, but it can also push a price up.

The way I'm seeing it is that the shares will just be passed from the pip traders to those who understand that things are still being done in a very timely manner as we speak, and I'd imagine that is what's been happening over the last couple of weeks. You don't find a chip manufacturer, negotiate, draw up and sign a contract with them, get them to build the chip incorporating their tech and your ported tech, and pull in big buyers in a couple of weeks or months for that matter, that's pretty absurd. The fact is the chip shouldn't be too far off being ready to go any day and we already know we have some interest from some "TIER 1 Telink customers" before it's even finished.

Anyway, best we get back to discussing clairvoyance, I mean chart reading in this thread, before someone gets their feathers ruffled again.

TA wise the SP for now is on a line of support and is leveling out, with fewer and fewer sellers each day, whilst the buy side remains reasonably stacked underneath, I'm not too sure there will be sellers lining up to sell it down from here after the last big over-reaction of a sell down only a few weeks ago saw the SP go on to more than double in just a couple of weeks. Surely a few got burnt and learnt what happens when you over-react.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34375 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.