OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-8773

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Thanks for your concern, and the "last word"...mighty big of you pal....but you might just want to track it all back a bit and also look in the mirror, or just ignore it and stop trying to play mod, whilst talking with a forked tongue.

No I haven't been burnt as I don't and never will rely on someone else's analysis, be it palm reading, chart reading, etc. I'm a successful trader/investor and do my best to be genuine and keep my disclosure accurate, unlike some with obvious attempted hidden agendas....so let's just leave it at that.

I posted my TA analysis a few posts ago,,,and sure enough we then got madmacs immediately playing the man and not the ball....did that one slip through to the keeper...funny that?

Anyway I'd love to indulge you further but I'll have to ignore your further attempt to derail the thread...moving right along...I'm sticking to TA in this thread...let's hope others can do likewise without hypocritically calling people "irresponsible" and not expecting that person to point out the hypocrisy involved, and then resorting to dragging befriended mod's into it to bat for them when they've been called out.

GL, now back on topic pls
    Last edited by ohreally: 11/10/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.