OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-8873

1. 126 Posts.
    Hey Nooch, thanks for your reply mate and your point of view. It seems like your comments resonate well with those of other investors here, good for you. Now my response.

Management stand to lose a lot themselves - correct. Marty is a consultant buddy, reread the announcement. Also time for him to associate himself with xped via linkedin or is he not proud of his new consultant status because Athan calling the shots?

Re: new tech statement- i agree. We are taking a risk and so is xped management since their payment is tied up in share price.

RE: Get solicitors to create legal documents - Doesnt take six months when you need to get the product out because IoT is a race atm IMHO.

Re: Get engineers to create dies to fabricate chips then get that electronics certified in various countries from rigorous testing. - I personally am not waiting around for all of this if no deals with major players are made soon. They need to focus on getting in revenue to fund development. I'm not willing to pay for it and I assume a lot of other shareholders are also not willing to foot the bill.

Re: Redesign anything that requires it. - Not waiting around for this. Too risky.

Re: Set up deals with major players. - I might consider waiting around if these come soon i.e. before end of this year.

RE: Hopefully they will reward us investors well backing them for the long term but I'm not expecting much before Christmas and not too worried about it. - good luck to you mate

Brez
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 2817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.