OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-9396

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whenever a share price goes up, you think it's a pump. I'm surprised you make any money on the stock market.

In my opinion, this is a solid company in the making. A few things I like:

- Expanded their talent pool and paths to revenue (not just focusing on hardware)
    - Some decent people working for them (having a high hiring standard and retention rate is a key to success)
    - Had a branding and visual makeover, their first cut of their app which I played with was workable but pretty ordinary. New app is exceptional.
    - Saying all the right things in their recent presentation (they know what they are doing)
    - Joining the dots, I believe they are currently working with ST Micro to work the ADRC standard into their hardware

This is just scratching the surface. There are plenty of games going on with the share price, but there is bigger things going on here I believe. Once an announcement is made that the ADRC standard has been adopted by a major semiconductor company this thing will sky rocket.

Additionally, I'd really like them to push to get on board the Smart City program with the Adelaide City Council. They have a lot to offer and the local & state government loves to support South Australian companies. It'd also be nice for them to expand their github presence, open sourcing some of their solutions is likely to attract a better talent pool in the future.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.