OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Charts, page-9459

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Well other posters might have got lots of thumbs up and made people feel good about investing at higher levels based on only bullish view of charts presented from certain posters from the high 4's, but really how has that helped people on here make money on their hard earned? I have now stated starting to look fair value down here. Maybe people don't like the fact I suggested despite these bullish chart posts from high 4's I challenged that and indicated it was likely to be heading lower, and yep I was right. But lets ignore that and say I have no credibility - that sounds a bit of an oxy moron as rather believe . Sounds like people don't want to hear the truth but only positive things that make them feel better about their investment/trading position. Not much of an investment strategy. Inductor seems to have interpreted me much better than you it seems. I am ok with the share price here and not worrying every day about the share price like some which is why you don't see me post much. Posting a bit more as share price wise now getting at more interesting levels from valuation /risk-reward perspective. Enjoy your weekend.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.