OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

No the OS makes no money at all. That's what Open source is...

1. 155 Posts.
    No the OS makes no money at all. That's what Open source is about. Linux is another example. The OS is called android. Google makes money from commission on app sales and having their products embedded into the OS.

My point is big money wins.

If the big money thought ADRC was a great benefit/return they already would of snapped this company up.

Apple is going down their own road just like Samsung. By implementation of HAP which is their own protocol.

The goal of ADRC is to be an industry standard in order to succeed, its Cleary stated in the technical overview of the product. I just don't see it happening. They missed the boat.

Let's say they manage to convince/sell their standard to the industry, they pretty much have to have it across a majority of IOT devices to get a market share. How do you pull that off? It's a big ask. If they do manage do get the majority of HUGE global manufacturers to sign up it wouldn't be until 2018/19 at the latest. How much cash will XPED burn before then?

They have other ideas which might do better than ADRC. Sorry to piss a few people off.

Google HAP - HomeKit Automation Protocol and make you're own judgement - I'm just giving mine, don't take it to heart.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7779 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.