OAK 0.00% 6.5¢ oakridge international limited

Hi there panorama It's funny about volume, there's alot to be...

1. 16 Posts.
    Hi there panorama

It's funny about volume, there's alot to be said about the origins of On Balance Volume with great merit in how it applies but looking at penny stocks or forex it's rather useless, unfortunate at that, because volume really represents how the "crowd" are spending their money (and it's not housing lol).

By my experience volume needs to be in sync with price action and solid at that.

Some elements I consider in understanding the "footprint".
    First sign - is there a spike in volume and did it push through new highs/lows

Second -how does the days volume match to the previous days and equivalent day in the past (long day volume are usually xVOL versus xVOL for down days)

Third how does the volume match versus the average

Fourth -were does the price close, albiet the 3.8c close had a 3.6c open and never got there

Volumes a funny one. I'm almost certain there's a day due like the time analysis i did on 17th Aug for 20th Aug and 19th Oct.

The question I ask is what made the crowd push XPE to near 11c with the volumes and range and how can we get to that again, I think, it's the MOU vendor announcement.

Remember we are competing against other humans, the robots only add to the insanity of us, and I think anything with an INTEL as verified partner with a joint positive statement will do wonders, because ,people are greedy... and they'll want to buy.

That's where, panorama, me and you should give the late commers the opportunity to buy... Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds- you know it well

P
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $1.138K 17.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32497 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ 5687
Last updated 11.30am 21/05/2024 ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.