OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

@Mr.Profit, @Astro18 and anyone else who chooses to shoot from...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    @Mr.Profit, @Astro18 and anyone else who chooses to shoot from the hip before conducting proper due diligence, please note that

THE COMPANY IS SIGNIFICANTLY CASHED UP AND DOES NOT REQUIRE A CR ANYTIME SOON.

Below are actual company figures combined with my own estimated inflows and outflows for the June qtr / July periods. All figures are in $AUD.

$8,961,000 (Cash at bank end of March qtr)
    + $1,500,000 (sale of Sokoria geothermal project, conservative as up to US$1.3m was quoted by the co.)
    + $5,696,287 (est. 100% conversion of remaining options i.e. post March 31, realised in full by July 21)
    - $1,000,000 (est. operating outflows for June qtr, noting March qtr operating outflows were @$900k)
    - $500,000 (est. investing outflows for June qtr, noting March qtr investing outflows were @$300k)
    - $480,000 (relisting expense cost overhang estimate from March qtr, as confirmed by the co. secretary)
    - $750,000 (initial cash payment due July & following completion of JCT acquisition)
    = $13,427,287 (estimated July cash reserves)

Please note that I have not included the JCT $500k draw-down facility as this is only due to be made available upon completion of the acquisition i.e. from July 1 onwards. There was also mention of an unspecified draw-down facility for Vital Xense (refer initial VX agreement) so I have included that as part of the $500k investing outflows est. above. As for the cost of app. development (by Codium), the app isn't being released until September so I'd imagine the majority of that expense will be after completion i.e. Sept or Dec qtr. And by then we should be receiving adequate revenue (from JCT alone).

With respect to Telink, Intel and other chippies, specific costs for Xped are unknown at this point. However the current licensing structure (refer to April presentation) suggests that Xped will receive royalties for the non-exclusive use of our technology. Therefore one could reasonably expect zero manufacturing costs to Xped.

That leaves us with business and market development costs to consider. However if the US tech Giant MOU is anything to go by i.e. 'Chipset manufacturer pledges future access to CAPITAL via MARKET DEVELOPMENT FUNDING for Business Development and Market Development opportunities', then majority of funding should come from the chippies themselves, rather than our current and future cash reserves. Note that this theory is consistent with estimated company outflows contained in the relatively recent prospectus.

Also, one needs to remember that Xped's main expense of @$6 million i.e. for the multi-year development of our ADRC technology, has already occurred and was paid for well before Schulz and Wood entered into an agreement with RYG last year. Our ADRC tech works well and is open sourced, so no need to spend millions on product development (unless of course someone else wants to pay for the privilege).

So....back to you @Mr.Profit, I have already made special mention your throwaway comments but still you continue to post unsubstantiated claims eg. two utterly ridiculous posts within the space of 20 minutes last night - this one (dressed as a question) and the other in the charts thread again proclaiming 7.2c but without any credible TA following Tuesday's bullish action.

Furthermore, you have needlessly and selfishly started another thread to further your own agenda. Aside from doomsday style headline (no doubt in an attempt to scare others), an additional thread only makes life more difficult for your fellow peers. Graham and others had not so long ago organised several threads to make it easier for everyone to read the hundreds of Xped posts per day that HC receives. But you choose to ignore.

Thus it is now crystal clear to myself (and others who know you well enough) that you are a shallow minded and inconsiderate beast who is desperately trolling the Xped forum in the hope of picking up more shares on the cheap.

Many LT holders (myself included) have been patient with you up until this point, but keep it up and you soon discover a new thread entitled
    'Beware of a Mr.Profit who is actively trolling the Xped thread'.
    Within that thread will be all the troll fed comments you have made and continue to make (for all to see and to better understand the person that you really are).

But if that's not extreme enough for you, I am aware of several other posters who would be only too glad to sacrifice a little air time for the sake of getting the message across in a couple of simple words - perhaps similar to the top rated post of the day from Chiefeye (see below) which was in reply to the troll like one liner 'You bought a bubble which will burst bad in your face'.

His response?
    HC classic post 070616.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.