OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE: Exciting times ahead...where to from here?, page-14

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    With all due respect LazyLewis, if this is the riskiest stock in your portfolio, then you are fairly conservative by nature in my opinion.

That's not a criticism of you (not my place to judge) just a comment in support of this company and how it's rapidly becoming de-risked.

In any speculative stock there are so many ducks that have to be lined up in a row and be ticked off one at a time. Day to day share price fluctuations isn't one of them by the way. That's for the DT folk. Longer term those ducks are very important, however if a duck breaks (Lisa) it can easily be replaced (Martin Despain). Who knows....maybe the new duck will prove a better version of the old one. In any case people seem to like the new duck just fine.

XPE has been carefully but rapidly lining up ducks throughout its short life and so far they are falling into line almost to perfection. I'll mention just a few....

JCT (which many here thought an odd selection as an early partnership) is not only proving itself to be the early fund raiser any newly started company needs, but is well placed to expand operations almost virally longer term through the entire industry. A very special duck that one...just watch.

Now those two MOUs mentioned way back. While nothing is yet officially set in stone it's becoming clearer that we are becoming accepted as a part of the "big boys team". We have gone from wondering if the MOUs were "maybe XXX and YYY" to watching as our product is ported on INTEL chips while Apple and GE products are being made spouting the properties of OUR product. Others like Microsoft stand at the periphery paying close attention.

We are "news" in all the right circles.

We are invited to conferences and the like to rub shoulders with the "big boys". Why? Because the Intels of this world didn't have a date? No.... because WE HAVE WHAT THEY WANT.

We are almost at the point where we are surrounded by so much industry "royalty" that we don't care who the original MOUs were.... considering the company we are keeping they MUST be someone BIG.... and there may well be more of them by now.

So LazyLewis, though the shorter term SP might fluctuate quite a bit, if you research XPE in depth you might find XPE isn't as risky as you first thought.... you might even find yourself on the XPE XPrEss for the long haul.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11782 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.