OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Not quite as long as you but in and out (not my choice) since...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Not quite as long as you but in and out (not my choice) since October last year...

As soon as I have funds I am back in and yes... I am in love ... Line me up and shoot me but this has everything....

Just needs to stop being manipulated by all the peeps and corps wanting to have a large stake in it and then it will have its day...

Announcement anytime now..(I know said a million times but I really believe this is the month)... Get me some professional help if it isn't...

Anyway if no announcement this month I will just have a bex and a lie down until next month...lol....

The thing is during the IDF they were announcing many things that seemed quite obvious to me, had to do with Xpe technology... I actually believe they are finalising the agreement, or already have and just wanted the IDF finished before announcing yet another collaboration... But what I truly believe is that Intel do not want to let the cat out of the box before they finalise everything they want to use the tech for...competitive advantage... But unfortunately for them they will not be able to hold out much longer as Xpe are not sitting on their hands waiting for Intel or the other MOUs to come through..n also the ARM connection has become clearer as well as the possible BMW connection...

They have many other opportunities to choose from where the opportunities have knocked on their door and they are just working out who they will prioritise to move forward with....

Nice place to be for a new patented disruptive technology....

Take care and I wish for what you wish for with where Xpe will end up!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.