OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE: General topic v3.0, page-23

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Tell me about it...

I don't post as often as I used to (tonight is becoming as exception to that)..

It was a very organised and informative and uplifting, educational forum we had here... And every topic had its place and could be found easily... It was like the best filing cabinet in the world....

Until the trolls showed up and made it near impossible to have great discussions on what we were all being a part of... Sad really... But I guess that's life..

Unfortunately I don't like Facebook. Etc so I have to miss all of my favourite posters and enjoy when you all pop in to say Hi now and then.... Just wish I could still read the daily banter and fun.. I miss it....

Anyway... Life goes on and so must I.... Take care and send my expressions to the old crew if you could...

Take care and best wishes to all of you....

We will hold the fort here when I feel the need to go involved...

Back to quiet for me again... Way too many posts tonight... I might start being called an excessive poster soon...

Still some good posters here though, who are very, very good... Unfortunately constant challenges from negative trolls...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.