OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

I placed a post on Short Term Trading which many posters could...

1. 429 Posts.
    I placed a post on Short Term Trading which many posters could relate to , a strategy of ours that was quite successful where we look out for hearts populating microcap forums with continuous negative posts. Like a software system scanning technicals in stocks this is a good sign to investigate and to look further , it wasn't always a signal to buy but often it showed a small company cashed up and showing speculative potential albeit risky, with another factor the SP had pulled back hard. Aposter wearing a heart we would guess had carried out a fair amount of research and was pretty streetwise with trading tactics and would not be wasting his or her time on a no hoper the market is full of no hoper stocks. The question always should be why is he here? To warn everybody , right very believable that is!
    Investoral on Xped is not a heart but can see the potential in Xped for a timely buy like myself , why else would he be here. He is harmless , a member doesn't have to place him on ignore just simply don't read his posts , most are low content.
    Also the interesting point by himself and many including FB members I know who told me they are too scared to post their feelings on FB because of rebuke from the heavyweights is the market cap , each week that goes by this becomes more of an issue. If revenue comes in the institutions will re rate the company probally down if its only modest . Thats the point with risk management I regard this company as having potential but very risky after my interpretation of the last two months of announcements and are waiting for an hopefully attractive re entry or to push in if it does actually pop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.