OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-1036

1. 148 Posts.
    Damn....I wasn't going to post again...

HD (much respect by the way) and RobbininAus - I had in mind that exact quote from JS:

"Another company we are working with develops a structured cabling system for new homes and office blocks. We are incorporating the ADRC into their solutions so that every power point, every light switch will have our technology in it, so a home will be an ADRC ready home. And we have companies outside Australia that we are developing products with for their customer base.”

Much reading and research have I done as I've been a holder from the ole RYG days and still am.

Okay, I brought up seeing a building company advertising smart house's and thought I'd post about it because, as a fellow holder, if any one of us were having a brew at the pub I'd mention it due to my belief in this company.

I know that many people (Like myself) do like to read and as a lot of us have, I've read the relevant ann's and researched patents know that most of us do have an idea of what Xped's core functions are. Also how these can be applied to global products. I don't believe any of us really know the immensity of the scope for the applications, but there is a possibility that said scope is immense.

HD & Rob, the agricultural and environmental applications are mind blowing (and they are just a chapter in this story). Geothermal spikes, irrigation, temp, soil acidity, humidity...gosh I could go on. To be able to monitor these and have a system which improvises and adapts to said conditions without any hands on human interaction apart from monitoring (perhaps from the beach with a brew!!!!) is - without a doubt - going to a be a world changer. (Okay - cue someone having a craic for not mentioning medical or another field...)

There will always, I guess, be those that decide to be negative or take the P out of someone on a thread for no real reason - I don't understand why but I never understood why kids bullied other kids either.

Most are here because we believe in the direction of this company, the management, the sector and not to ignore the big olde elephant in the room the possibility that we might be able to make some money. Hopefully s-loads.

A poster once posted about XPE:

"...the best bit is that our tech is agnostic and a solution for the entire list..."

Ah yes...wise words that sum it all up.

Love this place, query unwarranted negativity.

Cheers,
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24280 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.