OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Very quick summary : Xped used to by raya group as was acquired...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Very quick summary :

Xped used to by raya group as was acquired via rto. Today they begin trading as xped, thus today being an important day.

Xped has developed what they believe to be the solution to the major problem facing the Internet of Things - agnostic communication between devices with ultra simple set up and configuration. Many here believe should this take hold, it how the ability to be earth shattering.

Many here also believe that even if this tech doesn't set the standard for iot, there are many many other revenue sources from this technology that could make xped quite successful.

Xped has signed an mou with a major chip manufacturer (we don't know who, just that they are in the top ten - so $billions in market cap). There is rumour of an even bigger manufacturer with interest on the sidelines.

Xped has signed some small contracts already demonstrating the vast array of revenue sources.

That's a very quick summary. I've left a bit out, lots of information out there. Have a read at ryg asx announcements from October on and please for the love of all that is good, don't take my word for it and dyor.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91146 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 221235 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.