OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-1448

1. 2,370 Posts.
    It is being manipulated.... Announcement can not be far away... There was some urgency to this last push down...

The nervous nellies sell lower than they would have.. Stop losses get hit... People start to get the jitters and sell at the next pip move down on fear of a free fall in the price... In the meantime they are waiting in the buy queue to clean up all the loose shares and then will start moving up and taking out the nervous sellers who moved their sell prices lower... It will happen and then announcement will be made and the price will take off and they will sell at the top again...

This is all in my opinion of course...especially with all of the bot trading that has been going on....

Another thing is this... With each new big player that hears of xpe and where they might be heading and then wanting to take a position and start bot trading to get it... We will go through it all again..

I think we have had multiple players, playing with the price and that is why it has been so consistent over the last few weeks...

The broker data should be interesting for the first month since relisting... Must remember to ask for the full month of data when we get into May....

Hope to clear some funds tomorrow to top up again...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.