OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Just want to throw in my 2c worth about the bots because I knew...

1. 429 Posts.
    Just want to throw in my 2c worth about the bots because I knew personally a programmer who worked in this area. Approx 50%+ or more trades on the exchange are carried out by bots.The institutions who use them , reprogram instructions in them daily, the instructions come off talented Prop Traders from Investment Banks.The investment institutions have been in structural decline since the GFC at least in the UK so bots are saving on suits. Their biggest advantage is being first in when a break out occurs , they can read the announcements in a nano second picking up key words like eg"Stefanac finally signs dealwith Intel" looking for words like lucrative etc and execute a series of purchasing orders or just wipe out lines quickly again in a nano second propelling the price before everybody else jumps on . The advantage for the retail investor/trader is they also can drag the price down taking advantage of weak hands during low volume allowing an undervalued purchase. Occasionally as the bots don't operate with emotion they can also crash the Sp to a silly low level by taking things in a incorrect context .
    The point here is nothing is ever better than the hands on investor standing behind the fundamentals especially with Xped.
    Years ago when I travelled to London to further my career in Taxidermy we carried out numerous jobs for rich share traders and was shown heaps of charts they used. The difference now looking at the charts is the reactions are more violent , to me that is the bots.
    That is why I and my club are long on Xped. I have traded a small amount on my personal holding at times to knock my average down it was sitting at 5.4 but the last small trade I nearly got caught in the wrong spot.
    I seem to be running against many lately with sentiment. To have a few small commercial deals going , plus the recent foray into the medical area just validates the technology as something that has a place in the commercial world yet some seem to pick the bones apart and try their hardest to find the worst possible aspect about that outcome.
    Its not just the bots that are manipulating
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $1.415K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6172 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 28823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.