OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-1455

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've been here a while now... And believe that the tech is fabulous and could potentially embed itself into everything new. But without news the share price will continue to fall on TA. There is no doubt. Positive announcements that secure interest and inspire investors are needed at this end of town. We are still a high spec stock with a great product. The company hasn't and won't release the chippie (s) that they are in bed with... Which was ok for a while. But then the potential and perception starts to wain in the short term. Retail investors and traders then move on to the "next big thing" as there is no information to support or push the share price up. This then gets exacerbated as punters watch other tech stocks rise 50 to 100% + in a few days and pull their funds out of xpe and put them elsewhere in hope of gaining a quick return. In the meantime we sit on a great product and promises with little info or announcements that could cause a rally and support of the current decline. I realise management may be held to some confidentiality agreements.... But without positive announcements (as revenue figures are currently irrelevant) no one is going to buy in on potential. They have played that card and do need to deliver a clear announcement or two that shows that xpeds tech is being integrated into chipsets moving forward.
    I still think this is a very long term play and my comments relate to why I think the share price is falling and will continue to fall until FA as a result of a stellar announcement overcomes current TA.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.