OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Well EB I changed careers after taking over a family business so...

1. 429 Posts.
    Well EB I changed careers after taking over a family business so no taxidermy now but to sort of answer your question .
    I always wanted to be a Taxidermist and after getting a job the opportunities were limited on career advancement in Perth Western Australia so off to England ,
    One outcome was it got me into shares as I met plenty of high flying traders
    You see all these rich dudes who are into shares and property are always looking for something a bit different as they have everything and are constantly trying to combat boredom and wish to show things off to their peers at a dinner party , thats where a taxidermist can help.
    There was one meeting I had with an Swiss Oil Futures trader that made me want to leave the profession, very disturbing meeting sent me to a shrink that one.

One thing I learnt off the traders.and I have applied to Xped
    Are the people in the company competent ? Yes
    Are the people in the company ethical ? Well so far yes for example there hasn't been any leaks before major announcements which is one sign.,
    Is the technology revolutionary ? Yes
    Is the technology agnostic ? Yes
    Does the company and product have the potential for organic growth? Yes very much
    Is the renumeration sensible? Yes
    Is the company pulling out positive surprises ?

Just my opinion and I've learnt to have one hand behind my back with fingers crossed with the other on the mouse
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.