OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-1468

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    1. You can see if things are on track yourself. Look at the timelines in the Investor Presentations from December 2015 and April 2016. Each point of the strategy is late. Additionally, the wording changes between the 2 presentations which may create market uncertainty.

2. I mentioned the RTO Churn Factor prevalent with every RTO I have seen in the last 9 months. You disagreed the Churn Factor for a variety of reasons (Post #:17439256). Fair enough. However, XPE is still within the RTO Churn Factor and no stock has broken out for a run before the Churn has completed.

3. XPE released an announcement in mid-November 2015 re: Xped selected as collaboration partner by one of the world's largest semiconductor chip manufacturers. Subsequently, the Investor Presentation of December 2015, slated first revenues for July 2016. What is the status of this collaboration? It is more than 5 months since this announcement. Are we to read anything into the shifting of first revenues in the Investor Presentation of 2016?

4. In the Investor Presentation of December 2015, prior to the CR, XPE stated: "If its technology is adopted Xped could hope to reach minimum 15% of this market size by 2020" with reference to the $1trillion IOT market. This statement was not included in the Investor Presentation of April 2016. Why? IMO, this statement was always ridiculous. As it is basically saying, if we are successful, then we will be successful. Or a chopstick manufacturer stating if we obtain a sizeable chunk of the chopstick sales in the massive Chinese chopstick market, we will have a lot of sales.

There are 4 possible reasons why the share price has not gone for a run.

If anyone disagrees with any of the points above, please provide evidence to support your point. Each of my points may contain errors and I am open to them being corrected and debated.

Lastly, why do I hold? Purely for the prospective upside. Currently though, XPE is only speculation other than the acquisition of the established revenue generating business of JCT. If JCT was all the business XPE could do in coming years, then XPE is vastly over-valued.

IMO, we do have some great opportunities. But the SP will not re-rate until we have a solid announcement regarding a revenue generating contract, as opposed to more blue-sky opportunity.

Onwards and upwards... patience may be rewarded.

GLTAH/DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.