OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-1473

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hi TB,

I called them (Xped) a few weeks ago to notify them of their Energy listing after the Xped launch on the ASX and they (lady on the phone) was going to talk to the directors and their lawyers as first brought to their attention, she wasnt aware of it but glad of the heads up. I mentioned the significance of search engines optimization as an Energy company and not a Tech company was not in their best interests, where finding them may be limited for investment especially for potential buyers on the ASX. I left it with them!

To the best of my knowledge company's who want to get into the ASX and dont want to go through the lengthy process from afresh, saving money and time, seek companies like the Raya group and its mutually beneficial for both parties to marry up (mining companys want to get into Tech groups now). Its a bit like buying a shelf company, but you cant get rid of the previous companies name you do save money though not paying full price to ASIC for the compromise. Same applies to this area of business the first initial start up was in the ASX as Raya Group which in this case is in the Energy sector. Thats stays in their history. I may be wrong but thats what I am made believe. Maybe some lawyers out there can put some more light on this for all of us.

cheers

Eire
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 9124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.