OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

The difference to myself is a couple of weeks ago there was a...

1. 429 Posts.
    The difference to myself is a couple of weeks ago there was a lift out placed in the AFR or the Australian (I buy both so it was one) with the new up and coming start ups in Australia.
    IOT was definitely the darling of their selection with a meaty article about the future of internet of things technology . Obviously I researched the company, as its in my home town Perth it was quite easy plenty of contacts.After the research I was left wondering why Xped was left out and continues to show little or no interest in brokers news letters.
    I believe IOT being featured in this lift out did garner some interest, then brokers jumped in mentioning it in their newsletters, there also appeared to be aleak at play in the early stages of the IOT sp surge.. with some party being aware of the production predictions.
    IOT have a cheap drone and some like activity watchs which could serve some market but I just wonder about the drones , more and more there islimited places where your allowed to use them , they are getting tighter on regulations, also their IOT connectivity like Xpeds appears to be still in concept stage.
    This connectivity with internet of things is a big problem as we can see with Samsungs security concerns and Googles nest which is costing millions, it just looked like lazy journalism to leave Xped out of the start up lift out or ignorance.
    We will see but at the moment Xpeds technology is proving agnostic and reliable . I'm still thinking about the potential minimum 15% of a trillion
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.