OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-1809

1. 429 Posts.
    Wild you have made some good points.
    In my opinion everythings looking extremely positive but even before revenue forcasts are laid out on the table my belief is any deal in China doesn't hold the same impact as a deal done in the West , in the back of most peoples mind is the lack of integrity in the Chinese regulators, patents being walked over , back door factory production where items are made for the Chinese markets and not declared , however Asian business partners from my personal experience can be very loyal and can create a equilibrium in business that is extremely potent and become lifetime friends . Xped have that within their ranks. Stefanac especially is an expert in Asia , he knows all the pros and cons and he loves Asia, my guess is everything is very much under control and very likely will multiply the value of the company. Its very possible that the value of the company could at this moment be exceeding the market cap considerably
    One has to consider the potential revenue that appears to be about to flood in and consider for every 1$ investment there could possibly be an substantial return above most other stocks and that is before any meaty deal in the West.
    We always bought this stock as speculative investment for the potential dividends as still most Mum and Dad investors wouldn't understand the advantage of Xpeds technology even though they most likely would purchase items with it embedded.
    "For Now" This is a sophisticated investors stock and a professional traders stock , I'm willing to be patient
    as it appears to have the potential to trump all tech startups.
    Always a risk but a good one
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $1.415K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29910 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.