OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Read about IOT well before the surge then it appeared in a...

1. 429 Posts.
    Read about IOT well before the surge then it appeared in a liftout in the paper under hot new startups, it received a major pump which I believe helped so researched it and considered and it didn't meet my investment criteria so left it , though to myself the activity watches looked quite interesting. The point is I might be wrong and thats the market but it didn't tick all the boxes so I can live with it because people carry out research and have boxes to tick based on their previous experience like myself . I may be wrong this time but overall my criteria has saved me plenty so I will stay with my discipline.
    Putting it simply IOT has a product for consumers to buy and use , Xped has technology that has to be embedded with other devices and needs collaboration with other tech companies, this is harder for many mere mortals to understand and requires further research to understand.
    In my opinion I wouldn't buy IOT for its market cap 54 mill and I wouldn't buy a drone so I can take a picture or video of my completely bald head, plus its the size of a 6oo mill waterbottle if a gust of wind blew that in somebodies head , there would be probally a court case and judging by my feeling if it hit Stefanac in the face he would come out swinging. You cannot use drones on reserves and parks or populated areas we took a very expensive drone with auto pilot down to our soccer match and were told by law enforcement officials it wasn't to be used again in any public area.
    Xped is at this moment 6 years ahead with their ADRC nobody is going to invent something to compete with it easy , just look at Google Nest with all their money and facilities its bleeding the company of valuable spare cash trying to sought their bugs out and it can only be used with their products.
    Xpeds technology is agnostic thats why its being utilized in a variety of devices and could derisk the company substantially by its JCT venture into the medical field.
    No problems with this start up its foundations are being developed stronger than any comparative tech company
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.