OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-2064

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Morning all,

Another great day yesterday thanks to the Telink presentation plus the easy to understand write-up from the authors of the The Next Tech Stock etc.
    Have had some experience with trading stocks that 'The Next...' mob have promoted in the past and it is not uncommon for the interest/momentum that they generate to last for days. Remember that they're promoting Xped to a brand new audience, as opposed to early/existing tech savvy investors and traders.

IMO the spokes are in place and the Xped wheel is now turning; - refer to the below 'wheel and spoke' diagram that I've constructed - yes clearly I have too much time on my hands ;-)

Xped wheel and spoke diagram May 2016.png   *Assumes low cost, high operating margins for the below strategy.
    Xped business model April 2016.png

Also, recently there have been quite a few comments/complaints from those who are seeking and are trying to estimate future revenue.  Like everything else it is a guess as to what our volume will look like for the 2016/17 financial year (until it actually happens), however based on the relationships that our management team have built thus far, one could reasonably expect unit volumes to be in the millions and to rapidly grow from there (IMHO).
    In any case, I'd say please give management the time they need to provide detailed forecasts of future revenue, as much of the detail may still be 'commercial in confidence' and to our 'early mover' advantage.

Bigger picture, the potential for
    Xped ADRC logo.png
    to become an industry standard is beginning to take shape, and revenue will be the end result as opposed to the cause.

I would also add that calls (speculation) for licensing fees of 50c per unit are also completely unfounded, at least from what has been published by the company thus far. See below page from the recent April presentation and note that annual subscription fees are relative to the size of each business. Just some food for thought.
    Xped ADRC licensing structure April 2016.png

Finally, I'd like to share with you a few charts. To summarise, the daily, weekly and monthly charts continue to print higher highs and higher lows, confirming the buying momentum (increase in volume) within the current uptrend. I've also included the 4 hour chart which highlights the surge in volume that we witnessed yesterday , particularly after 1pm. Another sign (IMO) that this rally has unfinished business.
    xpe 4 hour chart 120516.png xpe daily chart 11052016.png
    XPE weekly chart 120516.png
    XPE monthly chart 120516.png
    GLTA, stay tuned for further announcements any day re: the contents in the above 'wheel and spoke' diagram (and more). And may they manufacture and sell millions of these little beauties in the coming months.
    Xped Telink IOT chip logo.png

Cheers
    Elpha

Please note that some of the information above is my opinion only, maybe incorrect and therefore should not be considered as advise of any kind. Please DYOR.
    Last edited by elphamale: 12/05/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.