OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-2209

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Oh Id like to jump in here. I would have to go back and look but there is mention somewhere in my research notes, possibly in one of the presentations, or announcements that management specifically chose not to have any form of consolidation at all because they are wanting the share number to be kept high enough to make any form of take over attempt extremely difficult to impossible. By mention they know where this is headed and dont want someone else getting their controlling hands on it.

I'd also like to note, as a "grain of salt moment" and hearsay. That mentions that management would not be happy to let go of it less than other companies acquired recently with far less promise. And believe the potential company value to be in the multiples of billions as a possibility so they would not want someone else taking over. At least not for less than that. Again this is words on the grape vine though so read what you will.

But there was definite mentions of actions taken to be defensive to any form of takeover. So they are definitely in this for either the long haul because they have a vision this could really be a new standard.

So i'm sure anyone wanting to make any take over offer would have to make it massive and even then I dont think they would even accept it from all intents advertised so far.

Just an opinion though.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $1 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.