OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

From an industrial electricians point of view from what I have...

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    From an industrial electricians point of view from what I have taken out of the Investor presentation and the announcement today, is that with this tech possibly going into lamps which most led tubes today have circuit boards in them it would be a no brainer to add XPE tech to lamps, to allow for smart homes at a less cost of all the wiring and programming that goes along with smart buildings/homes if it is incorporated in lamps and equipment the options are endless, I have been involved in upgrading large facilities with smart led lighting fitted with sensors and fairly unique tech, in which the cost to customer is phenomenal, with this possibility on our doorstep it is mind boggling I could write 20 pages of where the uses would in facilities industrial and domestic ( it may do me out of work in years to come but lamps don't last forever ongoing replacement which is great for our tech ) but there all the other options be it the healthcare consumer wearables and who knows also planes trains and automobile
    IMO just my take on things but the future at the moment is looking fantastic
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.