OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-2482

1. 429 Posts.
    Took the words out of my mouth Jackpot. What I recognised very quickly the last few days was the strong signs of a leak. Stefanac Shultz and Wood have been almost fanatically tight lipped , far more than their peer companies and now they have entered in a collaboration with the Chinese look what happens. With my investments as soon as a company I have shares in enter into an agreement with a BRICS nation all alerts and alarms go on because I just know what could happen.Plenty of people there are on the bones of their backside and don't think twice about listening around corners or entering a situation known as "friends of china hands."
    The advantage I picked up was it must of been backed by strong fundamentals as there was no give or hard pull back as our long termers have witnessed with Xped and previously Raya, plenty of bot action which would of worked in some new comers favour while they were shoring up capital. The news is real quality , 119 mk cap looks cheap.
    Nobody knows about the outcome with the chip heavyweights but if its positive it will be all over for a cheap entry . Ihave no problem imagining a tech company reaching a market cap in the billion or billions, especially Xped. Just take a look at a midsized retailer say 200 mill revenue , 40 mill profit 3000 staff which would equate to a valuation mk cap of 450 to 500 mill if it shows organic growth.
    Xped no large infrastructure costs or large scale leasing.
    Low staff needed
    Low cost of producing their product
    All this equates to low overheads which places this company in a position to outperform , just need the planets aligned.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.