OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Hi All just had to break this long load of 'charts'...

1. 2,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi All

just had to break this long load of 'charts' posts……nothing wrong with that.

But some serious thoughts here guys, especially those that, like myself have been on this board since RY days.

There is cash on hand.
    More to come with Oppies conversions, which will seriously accelerate in the next month.

Management have shown some very astute moves lately, (JCT and Leapin) small companies, with little to offer as stand alones, but do have a good fundamentals behind them.

Now, is this just very good management from XPE, or are they getting help (via Intel development fund…..aka Telkin) -

I think that this business model is being developed between the two, (XPE and Intel) looking for future partners that wish to join the big boys club…..without doubt, Intel guys are looking at another areas to explore, and very likely asking XPE…does your tech splice into this business model? Is it technically achievable, and can we use this "new" company to expand our global footprint.

If they are not asking these questions then maybe they should employ Ports to do so…..but i don't come cheap….as already doing this stuff.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.