OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Returned from a meeting with our investment group. Out of the...

1. 429 Posts.
    Returned from a meeting with our investment group. Out of the twenty holders of xped there are now 3 . One sold out in the 7s the others below 5. Our three holders consist of a hairdresser , a Professor and myself. People lost their patience with this stock more than any other we have held and I have the same suspicion its been the same with hc contributors, the downramping and trolling at times was quite epic .
    The expectations were so high that anxiety levels were maxing to the limit and it was just easier for people to offload especially in Perth where the good times have left and the economic environment is infested with desperation. one can easily observe the amount of tech companies that are opening up in WA through the RTO's , Raya/Xped even had its activities being conducted in Perth before the RTO , quite a few investors jumped onto iot xtv etc Xped lost some big holders just before the surge, the sell column is evidence .
    Holders are benefiting now but I framed a chart and saved some posts from hc and some private forums as I believe some have been proved massively wrong and the gut feeling is this is only the beginning.

I have to bring one more point up as well about yesterday some contributors questioning Xped being bought out. This could always eventuate but it was the furtherest thought from John Shultzs mind before xmas. When I questioned Shultz about being bought out and also advice from business cronies the answer was tech startups in Australia are bought out because R&D costs cripple the company as they usually go public with A class marketing whilst the technology is still in concept stage and no super fund will risk investing in them .Xpeds ADRC , sensors , wand were already completed before the RTO with Shultz, Wood and company in Shultzs own words displaying just year on year out determination.
    Do you believe Wood and Shultz wish to be bought quickly out after sacrificing the prime years of their life developing this revolutionary technology ? you can be sure it will not be cheaply if it happens at all.
    Just hoping for what a select few of us always believed in and this is the start of a very long bull run
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.