OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-2885

1. 7,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    The ANN  highlighted in elpha's excellent post was dated 20th May and states that the meetings will be taking place "next week" ... in other words this week.

As we are only in the middle of this week it is fair to assume that all the referenced meetings have not been concluded yet as there is still 2 days to go of this week.

Consequently I do not expect an ANN updating on the meetings until next week at the earliest  when they are all finished.

Similarly with JCT the DD is supposed to be finished this Friday and so I would not expect any ANN in that regard until next week either.

However what I was expecting this week was something concerning the Intel / Xped story after various revelations on Intel including this:

http://iotsolutionsalliance.intel.com/member-roster/xped-limited

Xped is working with Intel (according to Intel's website) but not officially according to Xped as they haven't announced it to the market. An update here is overdue imo given info already in the market thanks to Intel themselves.

If you have any spare cash be thankful for the buying opportunity in the interim.

Personally I don't really care atm as with my OBs I am sitting on more bags than that Malaysian girl who had $4mn paid into her bank account and went shopping.

I do expect a series of market sensitive news items over the next couple of weeks which imo will act as the foundation for more than one news-led re-rate. I would expect the first of these to come early next week at the latest.

EB
    Last edited by exberliner1: 01/06/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.