OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Summary.. 05th of April: 3.7 cents 29th of April: 3.8 cents 05th...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Summary..

05th of April: 3.7 cents
    29th of April: 3.8 cents
    05th of May: 4.7 cents
    16th of May: 6.4 cents
    17th of May:   7.8 cents
    23rd of May: 8.2 cents
    24th of May: 8.8cents
    25th of May: 10 cents
    2nd of June: 8.3 cent's

- Xped has run hard ONLY in the month of May, purely based around amazing FA and potential.

- In the month of May, Xped as hired Engineers, UI/UX Designers to help with marketing and company image!

- Bought business, Partner agreement with Telink (which has opened ample revenue doors)

The key signs for me in this stock are; there is no Pumping, there is no backyard C grade business, not dealing with a small time in Asia, no massive spikes in price, no massive dumps.

Each week, management are showing true professionalism  and outstanding communication - one of the best I have seen!  The effort that is currently taking place in flying around the world to meet Senior Key stakeholders at Intel to demonstrate and intergrate our technology with...is hard work and effort!

Xped Company update ann:

Key Wording:

concluded, meeting ,  Singapore,  Intel® engineers, key senior staff from the smart buildings division Advantech IoT gateway.

-  i would say our pre-sales technical engineers would have met with Project Leads, Architects from the Smart Buildings Division team, from Intel!

If you don't know anything about Intels Smart Building Division/Project - LOOK IT UP!!

Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 8.11.43 PM.png

"The company is now positioned to meet with the Intel® Home Automation division"

- this again, is a different project and division at Intel, as to Smart Buildings
    - this now covers both Commercial building and Residential homes
    - if you dont know what the Intel Automation Home project is - LOOK IT UP!

http://www.intel.com.au/content/www...videos/iot-gateway-sbms-smart-home-video.html

"Institutional interest from various leading investment banks and corporate groups has been extremely encouraging. The company continues to review various opportunities that have been presented to the company"

Read what you want from this - To me it spells here take some more money!!! Or even better, would you take  8.5 Billon dollars for the company?  Either way it's great news!

BUY, HOLD or Sell - no one can make that decision for you, filter our the noise and DYOR, period!

ta,
    Last edited by W007: 02/06/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.