OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-3065

1. 1,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I think the key to that timeline is July/August once they tie up the 'loose ends' with the Intel gateway which leads into ' expected revenues' in August. These expected revenues will involve the following:

1. Leapin digital keys and how many smart locks have been utilised with ADRC ($5 per unit)
    2. Share agreement with Vital Xense which was announced back in April (battery monitoring/sensors)
    3. Progression on Telink deal and the number of the new 'IOT chips' which will be implemented with ADRC (This will have a domino effect in my view on what we can expect with other chippies going forward, $1.50 per chip?)
    4. Any further details on the JCT acquisition although I do believe the revenue from this could be months away.

The above are what we know Xped have secured. But what is coming is a mammoth amount of news and updates, which I believe is what the market is holding out for-
    1. MOU #1 and #2 Cisco, Intel, Qualcomm?
    2. US tech giant GE, Dell, Microsoft?

Don't forget Dr.Scheng is an extremely well connected man on the Xped board and just last week there was reference to Telink with Lenovo which is a Fortune 500 company from HK worth billions. Our dealings at IOT Asia also shouldn't be forgotten. In a company update recently, we know that Xped are reviewing offers put forth to them no doubt from all the recent activity and roadshows. We really aren't far away from the next big announcement, I'm confident of that
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.