OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Stefanac pointed out on twitter and at the booth inSingapore...

1. 429 Posts.
    Stefanac pointed out on twitter and at the booth inSingapore that Xped were involved in numerous discussions ranging from small companies to tech giants as some holders were getting a feeling Xped were just making deals with smaller concerns .
    Actually he was quite surprised to hear this .
    Earlier in one of the Ann's Xped were working with a Nasdaq listed giant developing a device for transport, everybody is tight lipped about this still, this is one of the Mou's which we may here about soon.
    Another point to remember is if a deal was with a company like Apple it would be massive as Micrsoft I'm sure has a 20% non voting holding of Apple stock .
    With Intel I will be happy if some deal comes out however in the update it stated Xped were in a position to have a meeting with the home automation department , this to myself sounded like there was still some distance with Intel and a deal forming , though it could eventuate it may be longer yet.Not a popular post then with some of the well known facebook crew becoming quite vocal. I decided to declare our moves as we went so as to make sense of strategy . This made us drop 3/4 of our stake at 8.8 average , a high risk move that can always backfire if a contract comes through. Since then we have built up the holding still not at the level of the original stake.
    At this moment I would guarantee there is blood sweat and tears in the Xped camp and something is going to happen one way or another , which we are hoping is a life changing announcement.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.