OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

I believe if there is a solid announcement looming they wouldn't...

1. 429 Posts.
    I believe if there is a solid announcement looming they wouldn't choose this week with the Brexit referendum. ********* can potentially get smashed during financial turbulance from a world event and they are expecting just that if Britian chooses to leave, even though it will take at least two years before technically there will be any change with trade deals , after the initial drop defensive stocks become the darlings of the exchange and many veteren traders would of hedged their risk to an extent by possibly investing in these , off loading a percentage or by not accumulating . We do the same when managing risk and there is plenty the last few years which can always resurface Syrian crisis , potential escalation in the Eastern Ukraine situation which apparently is infested with Russian Tanks, collapse of the Euro these are just a few that can effect markets , doesn't hurt at all to have one eye on them.
    Have to believe though that one way or another user friendly technology will eventually come ahead
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $1.415K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6172 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 28823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.