OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-3167

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    hey mate no worries yea i know its not an easy name to remember its a jumble of letters and numbers. i agree with everything your saying but i want to draw attention to your sentence "I can bet my fine dollar that next to no one here would have punched up a big spreadsheet when calculating the implied XPE price as well as post the dilution/exercise of options, to arrive at a market value share price." i disagree with that and if someone hasnt then they havent done their due diligence.

it was a big point of discussion back in late november around the time we had our first xped related placement (this is a little after the first spike to 6ish cents and we slowly dropped back into the 3's). there was alot of debate around why the first placement price was 2.5 cents when we were so much higher and through that debate the options and dilution factor were generally accepted as one of the main reasons. it was common knowledge at least then and although i cant speak for those who have bought in recently (last few months). i think someone would have to be blind not to see it if they are doing thorough DD. so whilst i agree it is probably having an effect on the share price its nothing that wasnt written there in black and white.

on another note, does anyone else know of any companies that have options that occasionally lag?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.