OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-3227

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    1. World markets including major US indexes are on their way up (as predicted).
    LSE hit a 2 month high and the DJIA, S&P500 and NASDAQ all rallied sharply, posting a higher high than the previous week as Stochastics bounce off oversold levels on all Daily charts.

NOT ANY MORE

2. Gold continues to come under pressure (also as predicted) and is heading towards the $1200-$1250 zone after posting a local/medium top above US$1300.

NOT ANY MORE

3. Brexit proving to be a storm in a teacup in terms of global importance (as predicted) - more of a good excuse for a market correction at the usual time of year. Those who have overestimated the importance on a British referendum on global markets (including disciples of the 'sky is falling' brigade) have been fooled yet again. To @trader_10 and others that have dogged the Xped threads over this topic in recent days, I hope you are listening.

TOTAL CARNAGE

4. Even if Britain decides to leave (which I hope they do for their own long term independence & prosperity), any fallout on global markets will be short lived IMO and forgotten about in six months from now. The fact is there are far more serious issues facing the global economy but as long as the Fed keeps rates on hold, cheap/easy money will continue to fuel 'risk on' markets for the time being IMHO.

US ECONOMY NOW ON CARDS TO FOLLOW EUROPE BACK INTO MAJOR SUSTAINED RECESSION

Elpha I'd stick to charting if I were you. As was plain to see yesterday Brexit had huge ramifications for investors and will continue to unravel the global economy in the coming year.

- Scotland, Ireland, Italy, France and Holland will all now seek to get out of the EU led by extreme right fascist groups.

- The pound and euro will collapse in value. US dollar will become safe haven currency and will strengthen further against all currencies. China and Japan will be badly hurt by a strengthening dollar. US manufacturers and exporters will be smashed by a significant drop in demand. China will also be smashed as Euopean and US economies are hit.  The yuan which is indirectly tied to US dollar will make exports less attractive. Asia will go into major recession. Australia will be hit because we are a small fish in a big pond and as compared to GFC 1, this time round Australian is indebted up to its eyeballs. Worrying times ahead I'd say.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.