OAK 21.4% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-3516

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Graham, Graham, Graham........maybe time to go back to bed and try getting out the other side.

Personally, I would not call 20-25 cents by Xmas, upramping.

After all the positive announcements in the last 3 months, I would definitely call 5 cents, downramping.

Take the lithium stock GXY as an example. One of the few Lithium stocks in production, or about to go into production.

Share price recently has been hovering around 50 cents, give or take a few cents.

A year ago, it was around 2 - 3 cents.

This is the kind of thing I personally, am expecting from XPE.
    It is in The Internet of Things. We have all seen the figures for IoTs devices.
    We have a deal with Telink which is a very good deal indeed, imo.
    We have completed the JCT deal which gives revenue/profit now.
    We know that Management are expecting another one or two deals with US chip manufacturers.

So, why so gloomy? Why give the manipulators who have invaded this stock (I always worry when I see certain names turn up in a HC stock forum) a free kick?

Whether you realise it or not, you have had a 'respected elder ' type of position on this forum, as outlined by 'The equaliser ' in another of his excellent posts today.
    So when you, founder of the facebook page, starts talking of 5 cents, it is only going to be interpreted one way, by the majority of XPE holders on HC, imo.

All my personal opinion. DYOR.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.019(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $210 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69779 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 10476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.