OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Too true mate, frUstrating at best, all about sentiment and...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Too true mate, frUstrating at best, all about sentiment and momentum, there's no true value in this selling.
    Holders are spooked by the options and this has become a trad Rs paradise. People will sell simply because someone else has then the herd follows, then they attempt to get back in lower, then they get frustrated and start bagging the. Co on the threads. Then some team up together to force a point through the charts.
    And the battles go on and on and on.
    Everyone's playing out there role on the xpe stage, with there perceived perfect outcomes that they have run through there tormented minds over and over until it becomes a reality in the HEAD. Let's see now if I sell at 8c and get back in at 6c and then sell at 18c and then buy back at 10c I'll be able to have 2 times more shares and then I'll sell half at 50c and by a holiday house and a fishing boat and then I'll buy back at 25c and get my shares Back, lol you get the drift....

Me I buy in lots as the company progresses so do my lots, I read announcement and re- evaluate what I think is fair top up price, as long as the company progresse in time I'm happy to continue buying small lots and hOlding.
    Eventually close to true value gets realised. That's when I start offloading some.. How long that takes depends on how much the company progresses with time.maybe one never sells.
    Couldn't tell you how many times i have held share that are undervalued only for the market to take its time waking up to true value. Everything else in between is just noise people playing out there perfect fantasy as above scenario .
    Nothing wrong with xped just riddled with opportunists and traders all playing there part for there desired outcome(s)..no harm in trying, each to there own,
    exped is exped it has its own rhythm, give it a bit of time and it will prevail...with or without the current short termers.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.