OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Well what a disappointment the HC XPE threads are becoming. It...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    Well what a disappointment the HC XPE threads are becoming. It seems if one is not a Happy Clapper and being positive at every turn whether up or down one is deemed a down ramper with mischievous or even evil intentions.
    I have always believed that long term Xped will be a great success and make all of us LT's and early entries very wealthy. That belief has not changed.
    However we are currently in the doldrums while we wait for the news we all know is coming. It seems if one mentions that which should bloody obvious to all and sundry the person stating the bloody obvious needs to be attacked by the paranoiac amongst us.
    Firstly I have stated in the FB page for around 4 weeks I am looking for a 5.2c top up. There is no hidden agenda it's out there for all to see. If I get it I'll be happy if I don't I'll be equally happy. I still hold and will continue to hold a few million shares. I also call all my buys and sells on FB as I feel the group deserves full disclosure from me.

Why is it if @hudson or I call what we see or feel and it's not all rosy and positive there is a need to attack us. @hudson uses TA and is very good at it and I use gut feeling based on educated guessing.
    All we are doing is to point out there may be opportunities in the short term for a bargain buy while long term remaining bullish on XPE.
    I and @hudson both have broad shoulders and can laugh off attacks from posters on here who hide behind anonymity. We don't see these attacks on FB where people can be identified.
    If it doesn't hit the prices I have suggested I am happy to admit publicly that I am wrong however if it does will the attackers say they were wrong. Time will tell I guess.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 5544 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.