OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ok..... so people there can say all they like about us..... but...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Ok..... so people there can say all they like about us..... but myself here can say nothing at all about them. Did I get that right (just for the record) ?

People there can call us muppets and idiots over here.... but due to some T&C variance I can't say that they did so (let alone call them the same back - which I have not) ?

Hmmm... and then I'm the one who gets called a coward.

If that's the case I'll quote Groucho Marx in saying .... "I would never be a member of a club which would have me as a member".... and request your assistance (as offered above).

I've had FB for 5 or 6 years so far but NEVER used it to chat (hence my reticence to do so). I originally got it to track down the whereabouts of someone I needed to find. Frankly I'm amazed I managed to find my way via link to your chat at all. Having said that I want to put your mind at ease as far as "spying" on your group goes (your unstated accusation above).

I have NO clue what name will appear if I post on your site (to identify myself to you as you mentioned) whether my proper name or my registered FB name..... so I'll post the words "Hello Graham".

I'd be obliged if you would then ban me or expel me permanently - whatever it is that you would normally do to an undesireable. In that way you'll have removed "the coward" and your mind is at ease that I will NEVER do such a scurrilous thing again.

I'm not kidding.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.