OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

I'm personally looking forward to XPE being one of the two or...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I'm personally looking forward to XPE being one of the two or three companies which will make my approaching retirement more comfortable than it looked like being.

I'm being laid off sometime in the next 10 months and have decided to semi-retire and do 2 days work a week from that point on for several years prior to full retirement.

My strategy coming here was to select a small group of companies (10-15) with long term prospects and invest small time. As it becomes clearer which of them have a real future I'd grow my investment relative to those estimated futures on the 5 or 6 which seemed the best chances of exponential growth longer term.

Finally, if any 2 or 3 really "shone" I was to build on my investment on them above the rest. I'm at the point where I have found 2 of my final 3 in XPE and SRT (soon to become IAM) and have about 20% of my portfolio on each.

I'm VERY confident both will succeed big time over the next 2-5 years and hope to see us all living a better lifestyle than we could have ever imagined on their backs.

Good luck to us all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.