OAK 7.46% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-4070

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    True investors - I agree, should by definition have lower blood pressures and worry. Traders would be on the pulse, but hey, successful traders live and breathe the adrenaline and if they're having heart attacks it probably isn't for them, and they would probably bow out pretty shortly as their emotions would overtake rational decisions.

Judging by the boards there are alot more nervous investors here. I agree with what you said - respect all, even if you don't want to be them. But there are many users here who repeatedly check in each day and have a subtle swipe at pip traders. They're basically reassuring themselves that it'll be all right in the end as the share price is heading down or treading water. In the end how many truly believe in their investment decision? If they were they wouldn't necessarily be blaming or bagging the pip traders every day and manipulators.

I'd argue that perhaps many an investors here are alot more nervous, but hey that might just be a sign that some perhaps don't have the iron-clad long term hold investment conviction they think they have?

Not that I think anyone means any deliverate malice against pip traders, but I'd argue that psychologically their reassurance and talk about pip traders every day is more reflective on their own position.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.005(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $620 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25462 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 8350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.